Navigation Menu

CReeR: 4-in-1 Wipe Off Makeup Remover [Sponsored Review]

CReeR Cleansing Water and CReeR Cleansing Water [Oil In] promise to cut short your daily makeup cleansing regime with just one step! Paraben-free, alcohol-free and sting-free, CReeR Cleansing Water and CReeR Cleansing Water [Oil In] are formulated with Makeup Catching Micelles with Negative Ion and Japan Shimane Prefecture Hot Spring Water that will dissolve your makeup so gently and thoroughly it leaves no residue behind!



WHAT ARE THE KEY FUNCTIONS?

CReeR Cleansing Water and CReeR Cleansing Water [Oil In] are a 4-in-1 makeup remover that is light yet highly effective in dissolving makeup, exfoliating, cleansing and moisturising the skin with no rinsing needed.

Benefits:
Free from harmful ingredients (Paraben, alcohol, colour additives, fragrance)
Dissolves makeup quickly
Removes old dead cells
Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh
Gentle and light

HOW TO USE?

Dispense an appropriate amount of the Cleansing Water onto a cotton pad.
Gently wipe off the makeup with the saturated cotton pad.


For water resistant makeup, leave the soaked cotton pad onto the target area for a few seconds first before wiping off. It’s also highly recommended to use Cleansing Water [Oil In] for water resistant makeup!


Then, continue with your daily skincare regime as no rinsing is required.
You may also use CReeR Cleansing Water as a Cleansing Toner on busy mornings!

* I personally would still rinse it off and end off with my normal skincare regime.

VERDICT

Texture: Not as sticky as other Micellar Water I've tried, and once it dries, there is barely any sensation left on the skin.

Smell: No scent

Ingredients:
CReeR Cleansing Water - Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol

CReeR Cleansing Water [Oil In] - Water, Cyclomethicone, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol

See the dark and yellow areas!
Cost: $13.90 ($12.90 if you purchase from here!)

Product Rating: 8/10

As a quick cleanser for lazy days, the CReeR Cleansing Water works really well. I was impressed by the dirt that was lifted up and how visible it was on the cotton pad.

As for its makeup removal abilities, I tested the CReeR Cleansing Water [Oil In] out on one of my stronger/ more stubborn foundation, waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and a blush tint that would stain slightly after application.

Just note to shake the CReeR Cleansing Water [Oil In] properly first before dispensing some on a cotton pad, you will notice that it turns into a milky solution. With the first swipe, I ran the cotton pad across the left side of the back of my hand and immediately, it picked up most of the makeup with the exception of the mascara.


With the second swipe, I ran the same cotton pad across the right side of the back of my hand, and this time round, everything (including the eyeliner) was picked up immediately. And with the third swipe, I ran it across the whole surface of the back of my hand and everything was removed.


So for that, it scored really high on my ranking board because out of all the micellar water I've tried, this is the most effective when it comes to removing makeup effortlessly and quickly, especially the mascara! The best part of it was that it was done with just a cotton pad.

So a little goes a long way with these cleansing water, to remove all traces of makeup! That being said, how I go about using these products is that I will start off removing my makeup with the CReeR Cleansing Water [Oil In] first, followed by a second cleanse with the CReeR Cleansing Water, and end it off with a gentle oil cleanser because I personally don't like leaving micellar water on my face. I'm not comfortable with the idea of chemicals left on my skin, it's either just water or natural ingredients. Because I do spot some ingredients in the list that are things that I'm personally not comfortable with.

If you do feel the same way, then I suggest using this as a quick makeup removal routine but always follow up with rinsing it off or to end it with a skincare regime that replenishes the skin and protects with natural ingredients!

If you are fine with it, then be comforted to know that this micellar water dries off rather nicely on the skin with no icky sticky sensation and it is one of the better micellar water I've tested over the years!

0 comments: