Navigation Menu

3RIFIC: Premium Facial Oil [Sponsored Review]

Revolutionise the fight against ageing through the science of green cosmeceutical with 3RIFIC Premium Facial Oil that has recently been awarded Best facial oil from UK Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017! Head over here to read more about this product.


This facial oil is a scientific blend of Argan and Baobab oil, with nine precious botanical oils to help to fight against visible signs of ageing and boost skin’s elasticity. With a light and silky smooth texture, this facial oil gets absorbed quickly into the skin without leaving behind a greasy feeling, resulting in skin that looks hydrated, radiant, and supple!

To Use:

Warm 3-5 drops onto the palm of the hand. Gentle press oil onto face and neck before moisturiser. For morning and evening on its own, or over a moisturiser.

Texture: Light oil

Smell: Blend of all the oils used with a hint of the rose water.

Benefits:
Reduces and smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Improves skin suppleness and firmness
Improves skin tone and texture for a flawless complexion
Protects skin from moisture loss
Boosts radiance and glowing appearance
Made in Japan with 99% naturally derived, and 85.5% from certified organic ingredients
No parabens, mineral oils, synthetic fragrances, synthetic color, phthalate and harmful chemicals

Key ingredients:
Lupine seed extract, Baobab oil, Argan oil, Avocado oil, Sweet almond oil, Jojoba oil, Olive oil, Evening primrose oil, Rice bran oil, Soybean oil, Grapeseed oil, Shea butter, Sunflower oil, Rose water, Vitamin E

Cost: $91 for 30ml (There's a discount going on, it's $72.80 on Lazada)

Product Rating: 8/10
I'm sold! I like how it doesn't leave my skin greasy once it's absorbed into my skin. Although, I realised that the type of cleanser I use before applying this facial oil does affect the finish of it. It tends to be slightly oily if I use a cleansing balm rather than a cleansing foam. So, you might want to test it out with different skincare routine.

Overall, I love that it is made with natural and organic ingredients and that there wasn't any negative reaction to my skin while using this product. My skin did look and feel more hydrated after use and perhaps due to that, my skin did look more plump and radiant.

That being said, I did not notice any improvement to my skin tone or texture. It didn't help with my problematic skin, meaning that I was still getting my usual hormonal breakouts. I took this into consideration because I've tried other Facial Oils that worked better and went a step further in preventing more breakouts too. I also didn't notice any improvement to my pigmentation, which is something that people tend to relate to ageing too.

Packaging wise, I think the pump helps a great deal in dispensing the right amount of product needed for use, which is great if you are the sort of person who is always in a rush to get ready and have clumsy hands. My only concern is the fact that it is quite a transparent bottle, and if I recall properly my limited understanding of active ingredients and oils... is that it's always best to store such ingredients in a dark bottle with the least possible exposure to sunlight. So at the moment, I store my bottle in a closed drawer of my vanity area.



With all that being stated, if you are looking for a Facial Oil to improve dehydration, slight fine lines and overall radiance of the skin, I honestly conclude that 3RIFIC Premium Facial Oil is the product for you because the product really does deliver obvious results in these 3 areas!


This post has been brought to you by 3RIFIC.

0 comments: