Navigation Menu

éPure™: Membranous Jelly Masque [Sponsored Review]

Hi ladies!

I'm back with another skincare review, this time~ it's on the Membranous Jelly Masque by éPure and they are now available in packs rather than in a jar.


Developed by the renowned Dr Yulong Moy from USA, éPure™ Membranous Jelly Masque™ is the first-of-its-kind facial mask with ACF (Active Cellular Factor). This unique mask retains 70% more moisture than any other sheet mask, it forces the pores to fully absorb the nourishing ingredients while drawing out the impurities instantaneously. It also inhibits melanin synthesis, which lightens pigmentation, balances uneven skin tone, leaves your skin brighter and supple with dewy fresh vibrancy.

To Use:

Cleanse your face, apply toner and serum for better effects.
Use the spatula and apply the mask evenly to face and neck with a thickness of 3mm-5mm, and a thicker layer to the tip of the nose, T-zone and areas with pigmentation.
Leave it on for 20-30 minutes, then scrape off the mask with the spatula and rinse off thoroughly.


For the first month of using éPure, use it 3 times a week. After the first month of using éPure, cut down on the frequency to once OR twice a week depending on the results that you are after.

This mask can also be applied to the eye area to lighten dark eye circles and problem area.

VERDICT

Texture: thick gel

Smell: to me, this has the same scent as aloe vera gel

Ingredients:
Distilled water, Carbopol, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic acid, Jojoba leaf extract, Seaweed extract, Alpha Arbutin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Microcare MTI

Benefits:
  • Replenishes the skin's moisture and minimizes the skin pores (stimulates the skin’s natural production of hyaluronic acid)
  • Rich in vitamin A, D, E to smoothen the skin and gets rid of excessive dryness
  • Treats allergic inflammation of the skin and treats sunburn marks and regulates melanogenesis
  • High in antibacterial properties to detoxify the skin whilst promoting circulation
  • Packed with high concentrations of minerals such as fluorine, magnesium, and calcium to maintain the skin's moisture balance
Cost: $49.90 for 5 (U.P. $59.90)

Product Rating: 8/10

Reduction in the depth of laugh line and skin looks less red
I like how this mask makes my skin feel and look more hydrated and plump, and brighter after use. I used it on my boyfriend to see if I could get a more obvious result, and I think it shows how plumped the "After" is.

Personally, I didn't find it difficult to apply as I'm a user of masks that requires me to use my fingers or a spatula to apply. That being said, I think the spatula given together with the mask could be of a better shape to aid application.

Upon application, I like how cooling it felt and I feel that it does have a calming property to it. It doesn't burn the skin like how some sheet masks do and doesn't sting when applied over open wounds (eg freshly popped pimples, although I don't suggest it... but I have itchy fingers).
white speaks & milky residue of the mask after scrapping

I would only suggest using this mask when you have the time, like the end of the day, to chill and pamper your skin because the benefits can be only be achieved if you leave it on long enough (i.e. 30mins).

Lastly, as for the claim of being able to "draw out impurities", there is some truth in that. However, it's more of hydrating and softening the top layer of the skin that helped in removing any excess dead skin cells to reveal a fairer skin and also encouraging dried up blackheads to drop out.

With consistent use, I would think that the results would be more obvious and overall, I think it's a decent mask to have as part of your skincare regime!
Have you tried this before?
Feel free to leave a comment down below to share with me your experience!
These masks can be purchased online at here!

0 comments: