Navigation Menu

Palladio: Rice Paper Blotting Tissues

I'm so sorry for the lack of post, I've been really busy with work but I'm back with another review for Palladio with their popular Rice Paper Blotting Tissues!


Palladio Rice Paper Blotting Tissues help eliminate shine and leave skin feeling and looking smoother. These unique tissues are made from natural rice and perfect for touch-ups throughout the day. Use the matte side to blot away shine and the powdered side for touch-ups. Packaged in a handy component, these tissues will fit inside even in the smallest purse or pocket, so you’ll never have to leave home without them!

To Use:
Use the matte side to blot away shine throughout the day and the powdered side for occasional touch-ups.For an extra matte finish (or if you tend to be more on the oilier side), Rice Paper is great to layer over Palladio Herbal Oil-Free Foundation or Palladio Dual Wet and Dry Foundation.

VERDICT


Texture: Fiberish paper with a layer of ultra fine powder on one side

Shades: Warm Beige, Natural & Translucent


Ingredients:
Oryza Sativa(Rice) Paper, Oryza Sative (rice) starch, Silica, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum). May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499.

Benefits:
  • One side powered, one side matte to blot away shine and for touch ups
  • Helps eliminate shine and skin imperfections
  • Ideal for midday touch-ups
Cost: $6.90

Product Rating: 7/10

I like how the powder is so fine that it doesn't cake up on my skin even after foundation. I use this as my "loose powder" to remove any shine I have from the foundation. I find that despite the shades available, it doesn't make much of a difference if you have an olive skin tone as the difference in shades isn't obvious!

My only concern for this product is that it has methylparaben in it which is used for its antifungal and preservative properties but it is after all still a paraben. I did a quick search and it seems that there are articles that state a small dose of it is considered safe.

Overall, I like this blotting paper as a quick and easy way to blot away the shine and keep my makeup matte!

0 comments: