Navigation Menu

Firma Skin: Deep Cleanse & Revitalize Treatment [Sponsored Review]



A while ago, I had a very interesting facial experience at Empire with Firma Skin.
Yup, you read it right~ A facial at a lounge.


Known for their Perk-Me-Up facials that are designed to give customers skin that glows with radiance to feel confident and look beautiful, Firma Skin offers 7 different facial treatments that can be personalised to suit individual skin needs. All session includes an infusion of their signature AirNutrients- a superfine mist of Bird's Nest Micro-Essence and AteloCollagen.

Fast forward a few months and I'm back getting a facial done with them.
This time round, I did my facial at their studio.


To be honest, the steps taken for the treatment are the same and the only difference is the ambiance.
I personally prefer getting my facial done in the studio, naturally~ Haha! But having it done at Empire was an experience.

So without further ado, here's the sequence of the treatment:


STEPS



1) Cleanse
The treatment starts off by removing my makeup with a soak cotton pad over my eyes, followed by a double cleanse with Firma Skin's very own products.

2) Microdermabrasion & Comedone Extraction
For those who are unaware, microdermabrasion is a non-chemical, non-invasive procedure that uses a spray of microcrystals to remove the outermost layer of dry dead skin cells. And by doing so, it encourages the production of a new underlying layer of skin cells with higher levels of collagen and elastin that improves the skin’s appearance. 

This step also includes extractions with a ultrasonic spatula that creates 28, 000 ultrasound vibration per second!

3) Mask Away
After extraction, it was time to calm the skin down with a cold hydrating gel mask that has chamomile scent floral scent (love the smell of it) and this step was accompanied with the use of a cold hammer that emitted a blue light that helps to kill bacteria, reduce redness and aid in the penetration of the mask into skin.

This was then followed up with another cold leave on mask that was peeled away after it hardens. 

4) AirNutrients Serum
Last but not least, after the mask was removed and my skin was cleansed, a mist of Bird’s Nest Micro-Essence and AteloCollagen serum was practically sprayed onto my face.




VERDICT

Duration: 40 mins, including registration.

Overall Ambiance: Very neat and simple with individual cabin room. 

Cost: $120 

Effectiveness:
I've done a range of facial treatments as a beauty blogger, and I thought that I'd seen and experienced everything... until I did my facial at Firma Skin. Their use of the Ultrasonic Spatula for extraction and the AirNutrients™ technology to apply their Bird’s Nest Micro-Essence and AteloCollagen serum onto clients' skin are just brilliant!

Look at all the gunk!
In fact, this is the least painful extraction I have experienced up-to-date and it's great that because of the way extraction was done, there was a minimal downtime period. I had a few spots of redness that lasted only for the night.

And as always, I love the way my skin is for the next few days after Firma Skin's treatment. I had skin that looks radiant, felt smooth and hydrated.
Firma Skin deliver fast, quick, painless and effective results.





This post has been brought to you by Mefitted.com, the world's first interactive directory for grooming, beauty and style.