Navigation Menu

Luxola.sg: The launch of Alcina and makeup swatches!

Last weekend, Luxola held an event to introduce their latest brand, Alcina, carrying makeup and skincare products all the way from Bielefeld, Germany.


We got to meet the people behind the brand, learn more about their products through a demo on fellow beauty blogger, Vinna.


Here's the skincare products that were mentioned:

A few products caught my attention and liking, and one of them is their eye cream. It has a formulation that does what eye creams do, with a very different packaging. 

I think I like it simply based on the packaging... hahaha! It would really help to deposit the product in the small corner of the eyes.







The other product is their Herbal Mask. I was told that this mask contains active ingredients such as kaolin, sage and lavender oil. All of which that I like in masks! It dries off as a clay mask, but it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and it has a cooling sensation upon application which is nice.


And, here's the makeup products used on Vinna:


 I love the makeup segment. I'm a makeup lover~ And Alcina has one of the nicest powder press and eye shadow collection I've ever seen. I can look at them all day~

This is their eye shadow and it has the pattern of intertwining ropes. It is highly pigmented and easy to blend. The only issue I have with their eye shadows is that they have a glittery satin finish, which I'm not always a fan of.

Regardless, here a swatch of their eye shadows:

Their blushes and contouring products are even lovelier. I like how you can choose to blend all three shade together and apply or pick out individual shades.
Here's a swatch of their blush and  contour:


Other swatches include their kajal liner, eye shadow stick and concealer:

I'm a fan of their kajal liner, this baby seems completely budge-proof!

And the last swatch is their lipstick range:

If you want to find out more about this brand,
simply head over to their page on Luxola!

0 comments: