Navigation Menu

Clozette: Samsung Fashion Steps Out 2015

2 weeks ago, on 11th April, Orchard Road was transformed into a runway for Samsung Fashion Steps Out (FSO) with a total of 176 models strutting down the iconic road for the annual fashion event, wearing the latest designs from 13 brands:

Aimer, Ashley Isham, Pleatation, Depression, FOX Kids, Francis Cheong, Germain, Mary Katrantzou, Moiselle, Max.Tan, Pauline.Ning, Paul, and Sean & Sheila!

It was my first time attending FSO and I've got to say that it's an interesting night. I even spotted a handful of my friends cat-walking down the runway, and the best part of it all was that I got the privilege to sit right up close to the whole fashion galore as an Ambassador of Clozette! It was even more enjoyable because I sat with Jerlene of MusicalHouse and we were having heaps of laugh throughout the whole thing, she was even super sweet to help me snap photos!


That being said, a heads up here~
All photos were taken with my iPhone, so do pardon me if the quality isn't as crisp!
And now, without further ado~
Here are the snapshots of the night:

 Max.Tan

Germain
Ashley Isham

FOX Kids
Francis Cheong

Francis Cheong

Aimer

Aimer

Mary Katrantzou

Mary Katrantzou

~~~

My #OOTD for FSO 2015


Outfit from TheWYLDshop
Black Ankle Boots from H&M
Clutch from a random shop in CEBU

My #MOTN for FSO 2015

 Laneige BB Cushion [Pore Control] in No.23
Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Bill
Starlash Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Starlash Fasle Lash [Princess 02]
Shu Uemura Eyebrow Liner
Colourpop Lippiestix in Creature

p.s. I am super in love with Colourpop!
~~~

FINAL WALK




All in all, kudos to all the models involved, especially the ladies in killer heels!
My favorites of the night were by Ashley Isham and Francis Cheong. I love the incorporation of bells and fringes, and gorgeous gowns!
 ~~~
Samsung Fashion Steps Out After Party

After the fashion show, it was time for more alcohol and mingling!
We also made use of the time and voucher in our goodie bag to get some nice treats!

Personally, I spent mine on sweets and tea!
Hahahaha~ What can I say...
I love my teas!



I would like to thank Jerlene for accompanying me and helping me out with all my OOTD photos, Clozette.co for blessing me with this opportunity to sit front row to catch this Fashion Feast and for loving me as their ambassador, and TheWYLDshop for their support as my fashion sponsor!


Until next time~
XOXO

0 comments: