Navigation Menu

HKCPlaza: Velieve White Clay Masque [Sponsored Review]

It's been awhile since I last reviewed facial mask, and today, let me share with you the clay mask that I've been testing out recently:



A wash-off facial mask that contains amazon white clay that absorbs excessive sebum and bodily waste leaving your skin clean, soft and dry. Temporarily contracts pores by removing dusty blackheads and helps to cultivate skin elasticity. It contains oats extracts to help maintain skin elasticity, accompanied by eco-certified aloe vera leaf extracts which act to ease stressed skin.

To Use:
Spread all over cleansed skin, avoiding the eye and lips area. Leave on for 10 minutes and wash away after with lukewarm water. Recommended to use once or twice a week.

VERDICT


Texture: Cream-clay base that dries off relatively fast, with very fine clay particles
Smell: Smells milky with a hint of aloe vera and very mild clay scents
Benefits:
  • Temporarily minimize pores
  • Gets rid of blackheads
  • Exfoliate and brighten skin
  • Has basic benefit of firming and calming skin
  • Leaves skin moisturized and smooth
  • Active ingredients are organic certified
Ingredients:



Cost: SG$34

Product Rating: 8/10

I was told that a blind test was conducted in South Korea with 100 women and the majority loved Velieve Clay Masque because it left their skin feeling mositurised and fairer. I've got to say that despite knowing that, I was quite surprised to be able to feel and see the difference.

I also did a little research on the top few ingredients on the list and I'm glad to find that they pass the test. So that's a plus~

This mask has quite a thick consistency and dries off relatively fast, so I would advice to start your application thinly on areas like the cheeks and layer up on oily prone areas like the nose rather than slapping on thickly. I just find that doing this helps the product to spread out more effectively.

I think the only area that let me down was the promise of removing blackheads, while it did seem to draw out my blackheads a little, it doesn't get them out. But I do have to agree that it made my pores of my cheek areas seem smaller, my skin firmer and less "angry" after use.



That's all for my review, do feel free to share with me your experiences if you get this mask!

Happy Masking!

0 comments: