Navigation Menu

theWYLDshop's NEW Boutique

It's been awhile since I blog about fashion and since I had time to spare last week,
I decided to spend some time at theWYLDshop's NEW Boutique!

To be honest, it's been awhile since I went to a physical shop to look at fashion.
Online platform has made shopping so much easier with the click of a mouse.
However, one cannot be denied of the simple pleasure of playing stylist and dressing up in tons and tons of apparels & icing up on accessories!

Paint It Red's Vivid Moon Dress- theWYLDshop
I have been rewatching Charmed and crop tops were a rage in that show, which interestingly enough, it is back in trend! And to be open here, crop top has been one of my biggest fashion crush because it is a perfect balance between adorable and sexy! (Am I Right?!?!) 


However, unless you have rocking abs like  Alyssa Milano...
It's requires a bit of confidence to wear them~

I dont have such abs but I do have a tip that I stick to when I'm wear crop tops:

Pair crop tops with a high-waisted bottom.

Paint It Red's Vivid Moon Crop Top & Hard Candy Skirt- theWYLDshop
Why?

Because, it is more common in ladies to be a little fluffy below the belly button (you know what I mean).
So, having something high-waisted hides the bit that we are more self-conscious about while showing enough to rock the cropped fashion.

Amazing Eyes Beautiful animated GIF

So, if you are looking for Australian high street fashion or just looking for quality fashion that offers something different or just have the need to shop after work, theWYLDshop is the place to go! 

Located right in the center of the business hub (Raffles Place MRT),
theWYLDshop can be found in Clifford Centre #01-12B

VAMASTYLE's Brunch At Sea Circus- theWYLDshop
Live WYLD Live free

0 comments: